Group Events, Parties, and Private Tours
Bring the entire group to visit our 2,500 acre working citrus and cattle ranch estate. We host field trips, corporate outings, birthday parties, reunions, and other events for all age groups. We can accommodate groups of all sizes, with seating for up to 150 guests, and we help make your planning easy. Our crew makes sure your event runs smoothly by helping to rotate groups through the activities you want to include. Come for a few hours, or stay for the entire day.
Who Should Visit
We host large and small groups of all ages, from pre-K to college, and from the young to the young at heart.
Feel like bringing the entire 3rd grade class? We can handle it!
Looking for an off the beaten path activity for your athletic or corporate team? We’ve got it!
Planning a family reunion? Come catch up with each other on our spacious estate!
Wanting to celebrate a special occasion? Come visit our family!
We have so many activities on our ranch. Your event can include any of these fun adventures:
- Monster truck tour
- U-pick citrus (seasonal)
- Feed farm animals
- Gem mining
- Photo sessions
- Relax on the playground
- Stroll through the groves
- Sample beer and wine
- Fish from the pier
- Bring your own food, have food delivered, or arrange your own food trucks
Are you looking for something else? Let us know what you’d like in the inquiry form below. We work one on one with each group to customize your event. Reservations are required.
Monster Truck Group Tours
Our monster truck tours can be customized depending on the age of the guests and the reason for visiting. We can focus on a certain topic, such as educating about citrus farming or Florida wildlife. If there is no specific topic for the visit, we will provide a general, educational, and fun experience. We provide citrus to feed the ranch cattle while on the tour during harvest season. Each truck can accommodate up to 35 guests.
Private Monster Truck Tour Prices
15 person minimum to qualify for discounted rate private monster truck tours
- Children 3 and under are FREE
- Children (4-12): $7.50 each
- Adults (13+): $12.50 each
Field Trips and Homeschool Groups
- Students: $7.50 each
- Chaperones: $12.50 each
- Teachers are FREE with school ID when accompanying a field trip.
- 1 FREE teacher/parent per 3 paid students for homeschool groups. Additional adults pay chaperone rate.
Enjoy a unique, outdoor birthday experience when you visit a 2,500 acre citrus and cattle ranch, and the birthday guest gets to drive the monster truck!
$200.00 Package Includes:
- Monster truck tour for 45-60 minutes
- Reserved covered tiki hut picnic area for 2 hours
- Birthday guest drives the monster truck for approximately 5-10 minutes in a designated area
- Birthday guest receives a monster truck driver’s license
- Use of playground next to picnic area
- Feed citrus to ranch cattle during the tour (when available)
- Visit farm animals
- Use of fishing pier: bring your own rod and supplies for some catch and release fishing
Bring your own food and cake, or feel free to have food delivered to our location. The picnic area and monster truck accommodate up to 35 guests. Upgrade to use the open-air pavilion instead of tiki huts for $75. Trash receptacles are provided, but groups are responsible for cleaning up.
Don’t miss your child blowing out their candles because you are trying to get a picture. Check out our photo packages to capture the memories!
10am-12pm: Tour departs at 11am
12pm-2pm: Tour departs at 1pm
2pm-4pm: Tour departs at 3pm
4pm-6pm: Tour departs at 5pm (Available only during daylight savings time in the summer)
Lakefront, covered, open-air pavilion is available with picnic table seating for up to 150 guests. Pavilion has power outlets, lighting, and fans.
- Area must be left in the same condition as it was upon arrival
- We are family oriented, and venue restrictions may apply
- Trash receptables are provided, but groups are responsible for clean up
- Reservations are required and can be made by sending us an inquiry
Gem Mining Experience
- $5 – 3lb Pay Dirt or Seashell Find bag
- $9 – 5lb Emerald Strike bag
- $26 – 10lb Mother Lode bag
Feed the Farm Animals
- $2.50 for each souvenir cup of feed
U-pick Citrus Fruits
Available seasonally, typically November through May
- $9 – 5 lb bag
Old Time Country Store Discounts
- Small slushy, $3
- Small creamsicle, $4.50
Group Photo Packages
The Showcase of Memories is here to capture the fun at your party! Don’t sit behind the camera and miss enjoying your event. Let us do the work for you!
Having a birthday party? We will get your children playing, blowing out the candles, singing Happy Birthday, and so much more.
Hosting another event? Let the party favor be photographic memories!
Private Session – $100
1 hour with photographer plus 50 digital downloads
With this package, you have an entire hour for the photographer to capture any part of your event, or take group photos. This session can take place on the monster truck tour, or during any other part of your event time.
Cake Package – $50
30 minutes with photographer and 25 digital downloads
Photographer will capture blowing out candles, cutting the cake, cute shots before the cake is cut, and any other group photos you want during that time.
Quick Photoshoot – $25
Up to 15 minutes with photographer and 20 digital downloads
Get everyone in a group shot, snap some quick individual portraits, or take some small group photos.
All group tours or events MUST have a reservation. Please fill out the inquiry form below and we will get in touch with you to confirm your event.
For printer-friendly information, please see flyers: