Things To Do
At Showcase of Citrus, Florida’s Fresh Air Attraction, you can easily spend all day on the estate and keep everyone entertained with a variety of things to do while enjoying the great outdoors. Take a break from the theme parks, city life, or even just take a break to get outside for the day.
Be sure to check out our main attractions:
- During harvest season, pick your own fruit. We have oranges, grapefruit, and other citrus fruits in our groves. The season typically runs from November through May, depending on the weather.
- Tour the entire ranch by taking a monster truck tour. These massive trucks provide a safe and relaxing ride through native woodland, pastureland, grove land, and swampland, while learning some of the estate’s history and interesting Florida facts.
- Browse locally made foods and drinks, find unique gifts, cool off with a frozen treat, and so much more at the Old Time Country Store.
Fill your day with our other activities:
Find a treasure that lasts forever! For a fun lesson in science and geology, head to the gem mine. Select from 3 pound, 5 pound, or 10 pound bags of ore, and sift out your findings in a real sluice box. Take home beautiful treasures, including arrowheads, crystals, fossils, emeralds, amethyst, sharks teeth, shells, and more. ID cards are included, so the education can continue even after your mining experience. A guaranteed strike in every bag!
So Much To Do…
- Burn off steam on the playground
- Relax while wine tasting
- Catch some fish from our pier. Our lake is catch and release. Bring your own rod and supplies, but you don’t need a fishing license!
- Seasonal activities, such as Pumpkin Ponderosa and meeting Santa. Check out what’s happening now
Follow us on Facebook or sign up for our emails below to stay updated on what’s happening at the ranch.
Want to take some pictures on our ranch?
We welcome our customers to take as many photographs as they want for personal use, but if a guest is taking photographs for a client, we do have guidelines to be followed. Please review our photography policy.